This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use. Click to show error
Error: Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'Sachin-kalyanshetti-1497207517161280' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api Type: GraphMethodException
Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti 38 years old mla contested election from Akkalkot (Solapur) in 2019 and won. Currently he is associated with the Bharatiya Janata Party. Sachin has one criminal record and 49,29,582 (INR) of financial liability.
Who is Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti?
Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti is BJP's MLA from Akkalkot . He was born in and currently lives in A/P Hannur, , Tal.Akkalkot , Dist.Solapur . Regarding his education, he is a Post Graduate and is into Agriculture, Teacher and Social Work .
What is the net worth of Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti?
Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti has assets worth Rs 42,898,321 (Four crore twenty eight lakh ninty eight thousand three hundred & twenty one Rupees) and financial liability of Rs 4,929,582 (Fourty nine lakh twenty nine thousand five hundred & eighty two Rupees).
Is there any criminal case registered against Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti?
Yes, we have found 1 criminal cases registered against Sachin Panchappa Kalyanshetti as of 2019. There are only few leaders in India who does not have criminal offences or cases registered against them. Choose your neta wisely and vote for nation's bright future!
CR. No. 915/2018 Sardar Bazar Police Station Solapur
IPC Sections Applicable:
1) 1 charges related to Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property (IPC Section-420)
2) 1 charges related to Forgery for purpose of cheating (IPC Section-468)
3) 1 charges related to forgery (IPC Section-465)
4) 1 charges related to Using as genuine a forged document or electronic record (IPC Section-471)
5) 1 charges related to Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention (IPC Section-34)